The Answer for All Sports Gloves
ALL KINDS OF
Bring with your dreams for any of sports gloves,
OBOB Glove development design lab makes it into reality.
01 .WHY DO YOU NDDE AIR-FLOW SYSTEM?
To keep your hand dry & cool which causes bacteria to live away and removes bad
smell maintaining sanitary condition at all times.
- - To make you feel much better fitting & touching whit the dry hand all around.
To take a full control of riding by contributing the palm of hand not slip over for
sweat inside especially in a competition glove.
- - To keep your hand dry & cool which causes bacteria to live away and removes bad
02 .What is air-flow system?
- - All rights for the construction & design works for BOB Air System are reserved DYI.
03 .How does air flow system?
- - AIR INHALATION PART ON KNUCKLE WHITH CARBON + TPR : The air can go through vented areas areas into the into the inside of glove.
- - AIR FLOW GUIDE INSIDE GLOVE : The air can be guided/ spread into where is initially intended by the Air flow guide.
- - AIR EXHAUST HOLES & VENT PART : It helps the air goes in and out while riding to pre vent the hand from being wet/ damp with sweat.
Through the revised information of the Information and Communications Network Act Article 22(1), Article 24-2(1), and Article 25(1), the company shall not be liable for the use of personal information provided by users of DONG YANG ILLUST . As such, we will let you know what actions are being taken and infor m you below for consent. Please read carefully and decide whether you wish to accept these terms.
1. 1. Purpose of collection and use of personal information
“Personal information” refers to information about an individual who is alive and includes information that can identify the individual according to the name, resident registration unber, etc. contained in the information (such information may not be used to identify the individual, including those that can be easily identified and combined).
Most of our services can be used at any time without any additional user registration. However, our company collects personal information from users through our membership service in order to provide users with better services, including customized services.
The company does not disclose customer’s personal information without prior consent of the user. The collected information is used as follows.
First, you can develop more useful services based on the personal information provided by users. When developing new services or expanding contents,the company determines the priorities of the services to be developed based on the personal information provided by the existing users more efficiently,and the company rationally selects the content you can provide.
Second, the personal information items to be collected and the purpose of collection and use are as follows.
- Name, landline, cellular phone, e-mail: Use for identity verification.
- Landline, mobile phone, e-mail: Use to answer inquiries.
- Other choices : Materials to provide personalized services.
- IP Address : Prevention of fraudulent use and prevention of unauthorized usage.
2. Personal information items to be collected and collection methods
When a user joins a member service in order to use a service, the company receives online information that is essential for providing the service. The esse ntial information given when you sign up with your name, social security number, email address, etc. Also, in order to provide high quaity service, users are able to enter phone numbers as optional items.
You can also request personal information for statistical analysis or be offered prizes during surveys or events in the shopping mall. However, we do not co llect sensitive personal information (such as race and ethnicity, ideology, religion, place of birth, home country, political orientation, criminal records, healt h status and sex life). We will always ask for your prior consent. Also, the information you enter will not be used for any other purpose other than for the pu rpose previously mentioned, and will not be leaked to any outside source.
3. Retention and use period of personal information collected
While using the services that the user provides to the company as a shopping mall member, the company keeps the personal information of the users cont inuously and uses them to provide services. However, if the member himself or herself deletes or modifies the information in accordance with the procedu res and methods described in "6. User's own personal information management (viewing, correction, deletion, etc.)", It will be completely deleted from the disk, becoming non-existent, and it is treated as being impossible to read or use later.
In principle, your personal information shall be destroyed when the purpose of collecting personal information or the purposes for which it has been provid ed is accomplished as follows: However, in order to prevent recurrence of fraudulent use of bad members, the company may retain the resident registratio n number of the member for one year from the date of termination of the contract of use. In the event that it is necessary to preserve the information in ac cordance with relevant laws such as the Commercial Act, Consumer Protection Act in Electronic Commerce, etc., the Company keeps the member informat ion for a certain period as stipulated by the relevant laws and regulations. In this case, the company uses the information that it keeps only for the purpose of keeping it, and the preservation period is as follows.
- Records on contract or withdrawal of subscription : 5years
- Record of payment and goods supply: : 5years
- Records of consumer complaints or disputes : 3years
The Company handles the personal information of valuable members safely and destroys personal information
through the following methods to prevent leakage.
- Personal information printed on paper is crushed by a crusher or destroyed by incineration.
- Personal information stored in the form of electronic files is deleted using a technical method that can not re
produce the record.
※ However, the following cases are exceptional.
= Users have agreed in advance.
= If there is a request from the investigating agency in accordance with the provisions of the Act or the procedu
re and method prescribed by the Act for the purpose of investigation.
- When entrusting or providing the processing of personal information, we notify you in advance through written,
e-mail, telephone or homepage about matters such as the trustee, scope of trust, and scope of shared infor